Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sandy Hook a Scam?!?!



This video is pretty remarkable. 
 
It breaks my heart that anyone would do something like this and no I don't mean kill the children because I do not believe they were killed.  Did you see the little girl who was supposedly killed?  She was fine.  I mean that our goverment, our fellow humans, would do something like this.
 
It shocks me.
 
It confuses me.
 
It challenges me.
 
It blows my mind.
 
The evidence is extremely obvious to me.  I understand the whole thing with the actors for interviews, etc. but I do not understand how a whole town could cover up something like this for the whole world. 
 
America is nowhere near perfect.  I have said it before.  But, I am beyond thankful that we are able to at least uncover things.  In other countries, we would never ever hear a word. 
 
I just don't know.
 
What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment