What makes The God Puzzle unique?
- ready made discussion questions for parent to ask their child in each lesson
- can be done at any pace that works with your
family . . . every night, once a week, 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there . . . it fits into realistic family life
- puts the pieces together for a child to understand God, the Bible, and the Christian faith
- in each lesson the responds to the truth so they understand their relationship to God is personal and life transforming
- any parent, whether they know nothing, or a lot about God can start teaching their child today with no prep
- deep theology put into language a child can understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ
- put in an order that starts with creation, and teaches the Bible as one story that all points to Christ
- child stays engaged by filling in blanks, crosswords, drawing, matching and using their Bibles as they learn
Purchase your copy: http://ow.ly/r7gQhAbout the Author: Valerie Ackermann has a BA in Theology and has been a full time Children's Ministry Director at Parkwood Community Church in California for over 10 years. She is also a weekly Sunday school teacher, wife, and busy mom of two boys ages 9 and 11. She has hands-on experience as a children's ministry professional, teaching and leading children of all ages. Growing up in a Christian family in the small town of Saskatchewan Canada, she has wonderful memories of knowing God from an early age. She has a passion for kids to know the deep truths of God.
Find out more at LeadMeToGod.com.
Usually I get to review books that are fun to read and they don't serve much purpose beyond that, which is fine, but I love when books have more purpose. This one is full of purpose for my family. We homeschool and this book is really helping our Bible time. I have been using this as our curriculum ever since I got it and went through it. I highly recommend it as an enrichment for your family or as a complete Bible study curriculum. My daughter is engaged and while some of the activities are geared for a little bit of a younger child, she still enjoys doing them and it is something simple to break up harder studies. You should definitely check this book out!
I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion.