Friday, March 25, 2011

Perfect Domino Line + A Bomb = The Big Bang Theory

I cannot even think about this without laughing hysterically in my head or outloud walking around Walmart (as I did when I first heard it)... Yes, I am the one who walks around stores with a huge smile trying not to burst out laughing. That is when I don't walk around looking and feeling completely worn out. 

Sooo... you are probably wondering what on earth the title means!  Here's the background:  I listen to a Christian music channel about 75% of the time on the radio.  It's great!  It keeps me focused on God and is awesome for Kassidy to hear.  Even when I think she is off in her own little world in the backseat she will randomly spout off a line from a song or commercial ad (good or bad) so I don't even let the bad be in the car.  About 2% of the time I will listen to a song on the classical rock station and 1% some country.  The other 22% of the time I listen to Christian talk radio.  Sometimes that is not appropriate for K so I don't always get to listen when she's in the car.  You should definitely listen to those stations... great speakers, preachers, testimonies, words of wisdom, etc!   

A preacher that I love but never seem to catch his name was on and he's awesome... funny, knowledgable, etc, etc, etc.  He was talking about the reasons why you can't deny that there is a God. 
He was saying how there are millions of little circumstances that tweaked the slightest bit would make our existence impossible... 
like our oxygen levels....
like how close the Earth is to the Sun...
like how fast our world spins.
Then he said... here it is...  

No one would walk down into their basement, see a million dominos lined up perfectly and exclaim, "What bomb went off down here!?!?!"  

HAHAHAHA!!  You probably are thinking that I am absolutely crazy but I think am sitting here laughing.  This cracks me up!!  I hope you are also laughing hysterically or at least maybe chuckling inside!  I think it is the best way to think of the Big Bang theory.  Read it again:

No one would walk down into their basement, see a million dominos lined up perfectly and exclaim, "What bomb went off down here!?!?!"  

God does exist and he is beyond amazing!!  Share this story with someone else especially if you think it's as funny/intersting... hopefully with someone who is doubting or completely unbelieving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment