Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book Review: What Are You Waiting For?


I really enjoyed this book.  I love how Gresh writes and this book is very easy to read.  She tells stories along the way from her own experience and from the experiences of other young women she interviewed on the topics.  The book is about much more than just sex.  It deals with almost every topic you can think of under that category. 

She speaks very candidly and she is the first woman I have known to speak so openly about the topics in this book.  I think this is a must read for teenagers and my daughter will definitely be reading it when she gets older.  I am going to pass this book on (or buy one) for my sisters to also read.  I will be recommending it for every young woman I know and also for us mothers of daughters. 




I joined Waterbrook Multnomah so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment