Monday, February 27, 2012

Maybe the ABSOLUTE biggest news ever!!!




I AM PREGNANT!!!!  FINALLLLYYYY!!! 

I just found out yesterday morning.  I took 2 tests... the digital kind, which are now turned off?  After the first one, I sat there bawling.  I actually felt so undeserving and still feel so immensely blessed.  I took the next test and then ran to the store to buy a third of a different brand.  I also bought some iron-on letters for my daughter's shirt as I have been planning on how to break the news for umm... ever!! 

When I got home, I took the 3rd test, which was also positive.  Then I started making her shirt.  Once I finished, I should my husband, who did not really get it right away.  I wish I had videotaped it, but once he got it he could not stop saying, "No, way!" 

We agreed to show our daughter and she got it pretty quickly and yelled, "You're pregnant?!?!"  We immediately took a picture like the one above and texted it to everyone, except for a few people.

My dad was the first to call and he said, "So, I got a text from you... (long pause)... are you pregnant?"  I said yes and he started crying and crying, which of course made me cry and cry.  It has been a long and difficult journey to get to this place. 

Everyone was so excited to get the news and I was called with screaming sisters and a mom, who were all thrilled that it had finally happened for us!! 

There are so many emotions that I feel, not because of my hormones, but because I am here... I am actually pregnant.  Now that I am back with a computer and can blog, I can hopefully share some of those feelings. 

P.S. I watched 2 episodes of A Baby Story this morning for the first time since I had Kassidy.  I have actually been consumed with jealousy at even seeing the title of those shows.  Now I am watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment