Monday, January 7, 2013

Where I've Been and Some New Year's Resolutions

I love to write and I love my blog.  It has really just been a great venting/sharing/updating space for me and I miss it.  I mentioned that I got a job and I really don't work that many hours but I am gone 5 nights a week and all Saturday morning.  That does not leave much time for blogging.  I have promised my husband, Mike, that I will leave the end of February. 
 
Books, books, books!  I do not mean for my blog to be a huge book review... but I signed up to review those books so I have to.  I will be starting another blog soon just for those reviews and I will only share the ones I love or only share 1 day a week on this blog. 
 
My resolutions include many things and I have not even started them this year... it is the 7th... I know.  :)  But I love new years and I love fresh starts especially after the not to enjoyable year we had last year. 
 
One of my resolutions is to blog more often and regularly-as in 5 days a week.  I will start that resolution now!!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment