Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I hope it lasts

I am now about 5 weeks and 6 days preggo.  I wish it was a little more so I would feel more in the clear, but like everything it will just be a matter of time.

I would actually say that starting a few days after conception I became extremely tired all of the time.  I thought it was just me not being active enough and I chalked it up to being lazy.  Then, I found out I was expecting and it made sense.  The exhaustion got worse.  For the past week or so I have only been good from about 9:30-12:30ish.  Outside of those 3 hours, all I wanted to do was sleeeepppp.  It was almost to the point of not being able to function. 

Before I got pregnant with Kassidy, I went out every single night to hang out with friends.  No, it was doing charity work or volunteering.  I was usually doing stuff I should not have been doing.  About a week or two before I found out I was pregnant with K, I completely stopped going out.  All I did with my free time was sleep.  I was just exhausted and nothing sounded better than just laying in bed.  That lasted until about 6 weeks or so.

For the past 2 days, I have not been nearly as tired.  I could actually function and even though my energy is still low it seems like I have had a 2liter of mountain dew.  I feel so much better and I hope this part of pregnancy is over so I might actually be able to accomplish something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment