Monday, April 23, 2012

Something I Will Miss



Since we are moving I have been trying to think about the pleasant things about this house.  I am sooo very thankful that we got this house when we did.  It has been a good 2 years.  Our house is much too small for us, but there are awesome things about it, too.  This clock is on the wall in our living room.  It took me hours to put the stickers on just right.  I really just love the color of the wall and this being the focal point.  I am going to take the metal piece in the middle and reuse it in our new house.  I might even have to paint this tourqouise (which btw was an oops color for $5 at home depot) in some room of our new house. 

Also, did you know that Hobby Lobby has a million of the little sticker things for clocks?  It's pretty cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment