Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What We Found On The Farm


This is who we found at House #5.  She was right by the barn and when we opened the doors this little puppy came flying by.  Finally, she came to us and we brought her home.  She was sooo hungry and sooo thirsty.  We think the owners left her.

Mike thought we should call her Snowy.  I actually thought this was a pretty corny name, hahaha.  Kassidy was not with us when we looked at this house and we never told her about the dog, because the intention was and is to find her a good home. 

We do not need another dog and chihuahuas are my least favorite dog on this planet.  Really.  I do not like them.  They bark all the time, nip at people and walk under your feet, which makes me feel like I will crush her to pieces.  Snowy... she is ok.  She just makes our dog situation more chaotic and that makes me not really care for her, but she is super cute.  She makes it hard not to like her, sometimes.  Luckily, she has really taken to Mike and Kassidy, so I haven't really had to "bond" with her much. :)

When Kassidy came home the next morning, she said, "Why don't we call her Snowy?"  Our mouths fell open.  Can you believe that?  She had no idea we found a dog or had been calling her Snowy.  Crazy!?!? 

So this is Day 3 with Snowy and I'll be happy thrilled when/if we find her a home.  Maybe she will stay, maybe she won't.  We will have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment