Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book Review: Money Secrets of the Amish


A great book!  I really enjoyed reading this book.  Normally, I love reading books about being a better steward with my money, but they are usually not so fun to read.  This book reads like a book not a seminar.  Craker has a great sense of humor and I love her writing style.  I am going to find out what other books she has written and read some of them.

  There is no big secret in the book.  The ideas are wonderful though and there was many that I never really focused on or thought about.  There was a great motto that I am going to memorize- UWMD- Use it up, Wear it out, Make Do or Do without!

I definitely recommend the book to anyone who enjoys learning more about the Amish or to anyone who would like to live more simply in general and with their possessions. 

I joined Book Sneeze so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment