Monday, May 2, 2011

Book Review: Living in Love



This book is great!  It is definitely a book that I would recommend to any newly engaged or newly married couple.  It is even a great book for someone who is eventually wanting to be married.  It would also be great for couples who need a little help with the rocky parts of marriage.  I loved it!

It has questions for reflection or discussion at the end of each chapter, which I actually wrote down in a journal.  It really pointed out some things I hadn't really thought about before in regards to my marriage, what I want from it and how I can get that. 

The book is written as somewhat of a dialogue and I enjoy that kind of writing, especially in a book about marriage where there are most definitely two different points of view!  They encouraged, throughout the book, for husbands and wives to read it together and I think that would definitely be a great idea also.  They have been together for 47 years and share many different experiences.  Great book!

I joined Waterbrook Multnomah so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment