Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Review: The Seraph Seal

Well, this is definitely not my type of book.  I knew that to begin with but was willing to give it a try.  Once I got the book, I knew I was in way over my head.  It is huge at 384 pages! 

I am definitely not stupid (I'm no genius either) but I just cannot follow books or movies like this, which means I just cannot get "into" them.  Obviously, this book was not my thing, but if you are into "a fast-paced, end-times tale of good vs. evil" and are knowledgeable (and interested) in those kind of Biblical/historical ideas then go for it!

The book does have great reference-type sections in the back that you can use to better follow the book.  The story line is well written, enjoyable and easy to read (thank goodness since it's so long!), but I just could not get past all of the references and ideas that I knew little about.

I joined Book Sneeze so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment