Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book Review: Dinner with a Perfect Stranger

What an incredible book!  The book is centered around a dinner between a man and Jesus.  The man goes to dinner thinking that it is just another prank that his friends have played on him.  He doubts that the other man is really Jesus, but takes advantage of the opportunity to have some philisophical discussions.



Jesus brings up some great points and thoughts on so many Christian issues.  He also proves how other major religions cannot be true.  This book was filled with so many great ways to discuss religion.  I will definitely be re-reading it so that I might also be better able to defend my points. 

I found out that there is a movie that is very similar, but with a woman as the main character.  I cannot wait to watch the movie.  You should definitely read the book.  It is a such an easy and very enjoyable read!!!


I joined Waterbrook Multnomah so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment