Sunday, July 17, 2011

So Hard To Say Goodbye

It is so hard to say goodbye.  Mike's mom and nephew came to visit for a week and we all parted ways today, which means....

everyone is sad.

Kassidy cried... and cried... and cried... and cried. 

Mike said how much he missed his mom. 

I miss her also.

I also am reminded that my heart will break in a few weeks after my sisters come to visit and then also have to leave.  There will be many more tears then.

Our hearts break because we are not all together.  I think we have holes in our hearts that our loved ones are supposed to be filling.  Of course, we remain close and we treasure our relationships but when you can't get up and see them whenever you want the hole never can be totally filled. 

Maybe one day we can all live close to eachother.  Texas would be the smartest place since it's right in the middle of everyone else!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment