Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Book Review: PrayerWalk

I was very excited about this book and it did not disappoint.  Janet McHenry walks M-F for at least an hour prayerwalking, meaning she prays while she walks... pretty self-explanatory. 

McHenry discusses why she walks, tips for starting and maintaining her walks, and what prayerwalking has done for her and for others.  She has great suggestions, ideas and motivators throughout the book.  She views prayerwalking as her ministry and I definitely think that she is doing a great job at it. 

I needed some motivation to start a daily exercise routine and this book has definitely helped.  I am a multi-tasker and prayerwalking will be a nice way to do a couple very necessary things at one time! 

I joined Waterbrook Multnomah so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment