Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Review: Surviving Your Serengeti

I actually was disappointed in this book.  I read about all of the books I pick out before I decide on them.  I was very excited about this book after the reviews I read.

 It is kind of a personality book that is actually very well written in story form touching on each of the 7 "business and life" personalities.  It is very uniquely written and if you are interested in learning just a little bit about several different personalities then you will probably enjoy this book.  I was looking for more details, tips, ideas, insights, etc.  There is very little of that. 

You can visit the site for the book and take the personality test to see what you are.  Basically what you find out from that is all that is written in the book.  My results from the test were definitely spot on with my personality. 

I joined Book Sneeze so I could get free books!!  Yay for free!!  And double yay for new, quality books for free!!  I do not get any other compensation besides the book and agree to give my completely honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment