The other day I wrote about some difficulties having only one child. Now I will write about the joys or positives, because there are so many... so many more than what I can write here. :)
1) We can pick up and go pretty quickly. Of course, we have our days when even us 3 cannot make it out the door, but multiply that by a 3 or 4 or 5 and oh my goodness!
2) We get to connect so much more often with eachother because there is only one child.
3) Our grocery bill is soo much less than the families with multiple children.
4) Because our daughter is 8.5, we are done with the newborn sleepless nights, the terrible twos, the potty training, etc. We have been able to experience those days and now we get to experience great interaction on a higher level.
5) We get to devote all of our energies to her and in turn she gets all of our attention. Most of the time.
Our daughter is amazing and wonderful and beautiful and full of life, joy and love.