Friday, April 8, 2011

ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2011



I am somewhat new to blogging in general and definitely new to the UBP!  I think it's such an incredibly awesome idea and am excited to be a part of it!  Thanks for visiting!  I would love to hear from you and definitely post a link to your blog also!!

So about me:  I am a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to an amazing 7 year old daughter, who I am blessed to be able to homeschool and I try everyday to strengthen my relationship with God.  I am blessed beyond belief (just like you!) to be saved by the ultimate sacrifice made by Jesus on the cross.  

A little about my blog:  I want my blog to be pretty general, casual but informed and not based on only 1 topic so I write about and plan to write about many different things, such as my faith & sometimes my lack of, homeschooling, adopting, fostering to adopt, relationships, homemaking, crafting, cooking and just life in general.  I love reading blogs!  My husband says it's because I'm nosy, which is probably partly true, but I really love to hear about other Christian women's lives.  How they keep their home.  What tips and tricks they have for anything and everything.  How their homeschool year has gone.  Their cute craft ideas.  Etc.  Etc.  Etc.  So that is what I like to write about! 

I hope you will leave a comment and like I said I would love to have a link to your blog also!  Have a great day/night and thanks for stopping by!     

No comments:

Post a Comment